KIRDI Techno Center (KTC)
KIRDI Research, Technology and Innovation Laboratories
KIRDI is a state corporation that was established to undertake industrial research, technology, and innovation and disseminate findings that are expected to have a positive impact on national development.
KIRDI Techno center is a Vision 2030 development, located at the junction of Lusaka Road and Dunga Road In South B, Nairobi county the development offers a podium with Three levels of commercial space, showrooms, and shops, plenary and Amphitheatre with modern conferencing facilities, three adjoining but distinct towers providing modern research laboratories, grade A offices, a conference accommodation facility to the level of a 3-star hotel and secure ample parking on three basement levels.
Research, Technology & Innovation Centre
Base 4 of the Building houses the first Nano Technology laboratory in Eastern and Central Africa.
Tower 3 is a Research, Technology & Innovation (RTI) Centre
This tower will host the following Labs:
i. Food Technology Research Laboratories
ii. Microbiology Research Laboratories
iii. Biotechnology and Bio-Engineering Research Laboratories
iv. Common Core Research Laboratories
v. Chemical Engineering Research Laboratories
vi. Textile Technology Research Laboratories
vii. Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering Research Laboratory
FROM KIRDI LABS
Nano labs and Parking
Basement 4 mainly comprises a Nano Technology Laboratory complete with a receiving office, control room, dark room, preparation room, pressurized air shower lobby, and 3 isolated labs
Basement 3,2 and 1 is a parking space with a parking management system with access control.
Technology and business centre
Technology and Business center is housed on the ground, mezzanine and first floors
Conference accommodation facility
3 star hotel
Grade A offices
Brand new property
- High-quality standard finishes
- Professionally managed
- On-site state-of-the-art building management systems.
- Located at the Junction of Lusaka/Dunga Roads Junction
- Away from hustle and bustle of CBD
- High income earning tenants
- Low Vacancy rates
- Ease of access to CBD (multiple routes and access options).
- Expanded Lusaka/Dunga Roads
- Well served by public transport
- Easy Access to JKIA/Wilson Airports
Ample and Secure Parking
- 379 parking bays
- Automated Parking systems
7 High Speed of elevators
- 24/7 GSU security guaranteed( A GOK Property)
- Centrally manned lobby
- Nearby Industrial Area Police Station
- Highest/pinnacle Quality Building in Industrial Area and Surrounding Areas
- High rise building meaning Higher ceilings thus more spacious
- Naturally lit spaces
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Designed to resist earthquake and wind loads
- Top of the range conference facilities
- 3 Star Accommodation facility
- Gyms/ Sauna
- Banking facilities
- Backup power
Tower 3 hosts a Research, Technology & Innovation (RTI) Centre. This a protected area, hosting research laboratories for KIRDI
The area hosts a number of banks and mobile money outlets.
The industrial area Police station is a few meters away
Showrooms and shops
Industrial manufacturing plants
KTC is a vision 2030 project
Vision 2030 is Kenya’s long-term development blueprint, it aims to transform Kenya into an industrialized middle-income country offering a high quality of life to all citizens.